Tuesday 17 November 2009

Pigeons

Well, what with being in the middle of a thousand things and nothing really to show, except for photos of a thousand unfinished things, I decided to go with a completely pointless and arbitrary post.


classically proportioned pigeons

I feel like I'm living in a French version of a British children's programme:  Rue de Pigeon...


pigeons sur le toit d'église
(you have to click on this - don't know why, but it just makes me giggle!)

I don't know what's worse: writing a post about pigeons, complete with photographic manifestations of my observations outré; or having been captivated enough to take interest in this sujet singulier in the first place!


moody urban pigeons

Actually, possibly the worst thing is that I'm trying to find French expressions to make this post seem a little less bizarre and a little more sophisticated.  

But, we're talking about pigeons, right?  Maybe I should just stick with the bizarre...  I mean - what kind of person jumps up to find their camera when they see a plethora of pigeons on the roofs opposite? 

Certainly not a sophisticated one!

Mair Bloag Weejits

Footerin' Aboot

Footerin' Aboot
Heh! I'm so funny!

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP