Wednesday 17 March 2010

Finishing Touches...


... are being made to another alcoholic sock pattern!  Oh yes indeedy!  Involving yarn in these colours:


Mmmm...  fruity, do you think?  Could be...

a little toe-instep action

Toe-up?  Ooh yes.  Afterthought heel?  Very possibly.  Contrasting cuff? Does the Pope pray?
yes, the pope prays
I'm pleased with these babies, and in the process of making the pattern I've added two new knitting devices to my repertoire. WIN!

Beware the VLT:  I shall be canvassing for test knitters in the very near future!

1 comments:

Kim Sunday 2 May 2010 at 17:20:00 BST  

Now I'm craving watermelon. Lovely sock!

Mair Bloag Weejits

Footerin' Aboot

Footerin' Aboot
Heh! I'm so funny!

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP